Wednesday, February 6, 2008

hmmm. I love all the lovely and humorous comments that have been made. Especially all the comments making fun of clint. :DAnyway... I just moved from Logan to Ogden and i'm so happy to be close to clint. :D I am developing a greater love for ogden. I don't know if it can beat the homey feeling I get from Logan, but I really do like it here. :D.... and I know what you're thinking... Can this girl put any more smiley faces on this blog. Well..... I'm not writing an essay so I can do what I want and YOU can choose whether or not to read this happy, rainbow filled blog :D! ....I think Clint is happy I moved to ogden too. He just got that twinkle in his eye when I told him I was moving. You know.. the kind of twinkle you think of a joly santa clause that couldn't hold a grain of evil if he wanted to.I feel that I have more time to spend with clint. Monday we went and visited his family after work and it was really great to meet the rest of his family. He has a really fun family. And his cute little nephew Sam is soooo sooo good at x-box. I couldn't believe it. He is so mini, yet he could probably beat me at any video game.AND the superbowl! Clint and I were so upset that the patriot lost. However, the new york giants make one amazing play and he tries to pull a switch-a-roo. No switching teams once the super bowl game starts! :D

....anyway.. have a good day :D

3 comments:

Tyler and Sara said...

Good times reading you happy post. It is much better than the one that called me evil. I also see that twinkle in clint's eye now that you are in ogden! And it was sad the patriots lost, but that's what happens when you date paris hilton. Just kidding

Emily and Dustin said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

Emily and Dustin said...

Seriously....update it.