Friday, January 25, 2008

Bored on a Friday night.




I'm bored on a Friday night so I have decided to post a new blog. I'm writing this without the help of Brittany help which is sort of her fault for leaving me alone on a Friday night. What I find funny is that she doesn't even know the password to log in to OUR blog and change what I say. It gives me great power....but with great power comes great responsibility which I'm guessing I will abuse. I'm sort of mad at myself for actually creating a blog because it would seem like it's just another way for people to say "LOOK AT HOW COOL MY LIFE IS" but I have to admit it is fun to read up on what people are doing. I am also afraid that it's going to suck me in and make me want to post stuff all the time and be on more thing that eats up my timed.

Anyway, here are some pictures of when we went snowshoeing with my evil sister and her puppet husband. Of course we didn't take pictures of them.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Brittany nice to finally meet you or at least see a picture of you. Please don't believe anything my brother or sisters say about me (unless its good)they are just jealous because I am the smart and beautiful sister. Hey Clint, I just thought of another reason why you shouldn't have started this blog. You've given your sisters one more way to embarass and harass you (haha). Just kidding, anyway nice picture. I am a little jealous of the snow. It snows here in KS, but like only 3 inches and then melts in two days. When ya going to come visit?

Tyler and Sara said...

We don't like you Clint. Hi Brittany

Emily and Dustin said...

Clint...you look like crap. Shave for cryin' out loud!

Nate said...

Emily, Clint always looks like crap. You have just forgotten...

Meagan said...

yup- you're still that same old Clint only a little mushier. Well- I really wish you would post some more so we can get to know Brittany- but it sounds like blogging is another one of those things you don't believe in. :) (It's ok Brittany- I like smiley faces too!) Well congrats you two we are so excited for you- hopefully we will still be around to make it to your wedding- we plan on moving to Boston the first part of August.