Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update, finally




Hey, well I'm the first to admit that I haven't been the best at keeping up on this thing but today is a new day. Just to keep everyone updated, things have been great. The shocking thing about marriage is how much time I don't have anymore. When you are single and depressed all you seem to have is time. Not so with marriage. I can't believe what we've got done and how much my life has improved. Enough of the mushy stuff though. I was a little suprised when Brittany got mad at me for sleeping the wrong way. I guess I learned (or so she says) that I should explain myself before I hurt her feelings. Also, waking someone up in the middle of the night is not a good idea if that person loves sleep so so much.


We finally got a hold of our wedding pictures so here are a few I don't hate.
If anyone has an idea where my camera is, please tell me. It's so sad that I can't find it.

6 comments:

Emily and Dustin said...

Finally! I was about to update your blog myself!!!

Tyler and Sara said...

I'm glad you finally updated. I'm also glad you found your camera. You are the only person I know who wouldn't look for something just because you might not find it and it would be sad. Good looking pictures.

Karen said...

Cute wedding pics! We had so much fun with you guys the other night. Thanks so much for the fairy wands, I felt bad that you didn't take some home...I hope you guys had fun. At least you don't elbow Brittany in the face during the night or head butt each other. It takes awhile to figure out how not to hurt each other while you sleep!

Megan said...

Hey! You have a blog. Was it private before or am I just retarted? It most likely is the latter. Meh. I love your wedding pics. Too bad we had we didn't make it - a very late congrats! Good luck on figuring out this whole marriage thing - it took Ross a little bit to figure out the explaining himself to not hurt my feelings. I, on the other hand, am still trying to figure it out :)

Al said...

don't sweat it man, every man has to go through a 'training period' after they get married. Some take longer than others, like me. It's kind of like a puppy.

You'll get it, just remind Brittany that (like a puppy) you respond better to treats than to beatings.

Amy said...

Glad you updated. Nice to hear about your life.