Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 2008











I feel motivated to write something. I just wanted to say how great a person Brittany is. On our way down to St. George this last weekend we saw a guy with a car full of garbage. I then started to make fun of this guy and say not so nice things like "it looks like this guy is on is way to crazy town" Brittany said how scared she was for this man and how she hoped he was ok. Why when I see a situation do I mock and she loves? I guess it's because my spirit was crushed when hers was lifted.






Anyway, here are some other pictures of our trip. Brittany of course has a zest for life while I prefer to mumble snide remarks under my breath. Also, has anyone heard of boat jousting? Youtube it and you'll be pleased with what you see. I learned about it because of my French class. Who knew you learned things in school.




Hey everyone, it's Brittany now. Wow, married life is so much more fun than I built it up to be in my mind. Clint loves to travel, loves the outdoors, loves easy to cook meals, and t.v. ...... hmm.... I'm starting to think I just picked a good man, because this isn't at all what people told me marriage was about. Clint loves a lot of the things that I love, AND we love each other. How crazy awesome.




I do remember the man with the piles of trash in his car. Of course, I feel many things about such a situation. My first instincts are that having so much trash in your car is not hygenic or healthy. Then when I see this man look around frantically as if a t-rex is running towards his car, I feel sad. Some people honestly have a hard time with basic daily functions, and I remember how good I have it. On a lighter note, I give a sigh of relief having found some place more messy than purse.



.....And Zions National Park was amazing!!!! I was a first timer and I was so content with what I was doing and who I was with. I was happy to hike and just be!

7 comments:

Karen said...

You two are perfect together! We need to get together again soon! We love hanging out with you guys. I loved zion's too, It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. check out our blog-eilanders.blogspot.com see ya!

Tyler and Sara said...

Hey looks like you guys had a good time. I think it's in the gene's Clint. I also find myself making snide comments. And when you said that guy was on the crazy train I laughed. I will look up boat jousting. Keep up the fun life!

Emily and Dustin said...

Ah, newlywed love. It's so cute, yet so pathetic at times. I guess my spirit was crushed, too, Clint. hahaha. Glad you had fun on your trip. It was probably tons funner than work!

Julie and Rick Morgan said...

Proud to be a part of crushing down Clint for over 28 years. Just give us some more time with her and we'll get her good and crushed ;)Love the sappy marriage stuff- it's so not like you!

Amy said...

I am so happy for you guys! I love that you found someone that makes you so happy clint. I ahve send you an invite twice! come on over to my blog and see my cute kids.

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun trip - I love me some red rocks. Don't worry too much Clint - I would have made the same comments about the crazy driver and Ross would have said what Brittany did. It's a good thing we all have a yin to our yang. Did that sound weird? Probably so. Meh.

Al said...

"while I prefer to mumble snide remarks under my breath" well, so do I, that's what friends are for. we can get together and make fun of people, let's do that again soon.